Horizon Ridge Patience you must have, my young padawan
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
no, the last time they had met each other, it had been with sharp fangs and savage words. it was somewhat shocking that the two had left the run-in without some lingering animosity toward the other. illidan had felt the blow to his pride but had found a means to overcome such things by turning his adversary into a mentor. he thought it to be a rather clever thing to do. he wasn’t altogether certain what embry thought of him after their scuffle… but at least the sandy wolf had agreed to help him learn more. really, that was all that the young man needed. it wasn’t wise to wander the coast picking fights with whomever he crossed paths.

the other made a comment about how they would now be able to fight each other having shared their names. it was the only difference in their mindset for battle. he then posed a question that struck the youthful ghost in an odd sort of way. what was the distinction between a wolf and a warrior…? the dark-hooded boy’s brow furrowed tightly over his sharp yellow gaze. he thought about the query for a long moment before casting a sharp look toward embry’s sea-colored eyes.

“motivation?” illidan inquired, admittedly at a loss for what the answer could have been. see, he thought that all sorts of creatures were capable of becoming warriors. he thought only that their passion would drive them toward it and the intent they had to use it with. he knew very little outside of their kind, though. the wolves were all that he had been able to experience. the question was difficult; he did not know the answer, but he didn’t feel as though it would be appropriate not to respond.
Messages In This Thread
Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - January 26, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 02, 2019, 01:17 AM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 02, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 03, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 03, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 05, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 05, 2019, 09:04 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 12, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 12, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 13, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 13, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 28, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 28, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - March 03, 2019, 11:03 PM