Horizon Ridge Patience you must have, my young padawan
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
there was a quick response from the man who was set to teach him. embry spoke of confidence in himself when he spoke and when he fought. the related the two as though they were the same. for a moment, the young man believed every word of it. he reprimanded himself for having sounded so unsure of himself. he knew better than the be meek underneath the gaze of others. he was better than that. the longer that he found himself thinking about the lesson, the less he agreed with what embry had said to him. this had started to show in the crease of his brow and the worried frown that had formed on his dark lips.

“but fighting and speaking… they’re so different,” the ghost remarked in a graveled tone. his sharp yellow gaze shot upward to latch onto the sea coloration of his mentor’s. illidan knew that he did not posses the same power in his words as he did in his frame. he could never expect that his speaking skills would grow to be as powerful as his body. that seemed a foolish thing to think of himself.

he breathed outward and took a step forward, drawing his crown upward so that he could meet embry’s line of sight better. “i could never hope to be as clever with my words as i am in battle. speaking is… it’s not my strength,” he expanded, still frowning. little did he know that his father had lacked the same skills, and the old man had made a good life for himself even with those limitations. whether he realized it or not, he was very similar to the ashen hound.
Messages In This Thread
Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - January 26, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 02, 2019, 01:17 AM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 02, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 03, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 03, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 05, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 05, 2019, 09:04 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 12, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 12, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 13, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 13, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 28, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 28, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - March 03, 2019, 11:03 PM