Horizon Ridge Patience you must have, my young padawan
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
well, if his mental state had anything to do with his capability, he felt like he might have been in some big trouble. illidan was aware that his thought processes were not the most positive. he knew that he had a very morose way of viewing the world. as embry talked about the benefits of having the capability to take pride in mental strength, illidan felt his stomach sink. as with most things, the young man acted and reacted based on the instinct that he felt in the churning of his gut.

more than anything, the ghost did not want to disappoint his mentor. he did not want to seem as though he was set in his ways – a trait his father had quite easily possessed – but that he was willing and ready to adapt under the pressure of something new. in spite of his wants, illidan was not certain of himself when it came to speaking. perhaps, in time, he would learn how to overcome such things. either that, or the young man would find a way to make his lack of words a strength in itself.

instructions were given, and the dark-hooded beast turned his head to the slope with a curious expression. his brows furrowed in thought at the task that had been presented to him. “alright,” he agreed, sure that he could manage the instruction without too much issue. prowling toward the hill, illidan climbed it and stood proudly at the top. his hawkish gaze roamed the sandy shore and rested on embry, waiting.
Messages In This Thread
Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - January 26, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 02, 2019, 01:17 AM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 02, 2019, 06:59 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 03, 2019, 07:34 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 03, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 05, 2019, 08:08 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 05, 2019, 09:04 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 12, 2019, 07:02 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 12, 2019, 10:19 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 13, 2019, 08:23 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 13, 2019, 11:32 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Illidan - February 28, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - February 28, 2019, 04:33 PM
RE: Patience you must have, my young padawan - by Embry - March 03, 2019, 11:03 PM