Sun Mote Copse Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
sounds good! Jump in anytime <3

Hard to read a response, but every time they called Wildfire 'Wiffle' it distracted him too.  She was honestly okay with that nickname?

Anyway.  Right, what she said.  She said she didn't know us well enough.  With you two havin kids, and her plannin on it, there might not be space.  Yeah, nah, not done there.  It was slightly funny even to him, on some level, what an uncomfortable subject this was to talk about.  She said we could revisit, but hearing no sucked more than I expected.  He said, looking away for a minute.  Laugh it up, Fin, feel free.  Please.  So I figured since you two are in the know, you might have some kind of advice? Or tell me I'm being crazy for even trying.  Always an option too.

Nonchalant humor, but there was an undercurrent of... something... underneath.  Yeah, he was batshit for wanting this.  But he wanted it bad.  Like, really bad.  He'd lost his chance once when Nell died, and again when he and Niamh were done.  Now to lose it again because to fix things, he'd had to come here.  And now Wildfire had hooked up with his nephew (whether he knows that or not tbd)... and Fin decided hey, she would come along.  He wasn't going to be upset by either of those things because both were awesome as fuck in his opinion, but there was that small voice that told him fate might just be shooting him the middle finger one more time on this particular goal.
Messages In This Thread
Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Colt RIP - February 13, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Elwood - February 14, 2019, 01:09 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Colt RIP - February 14, 2019, 04:12 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Finley - February 14, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Elwood - February 19, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Colt RIP - February 19, 2019, 07:44 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Finley - February 25, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Elwood - February 26, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Colt RIP - February 26, 2019, 01:12 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Finley - February 26, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: Pennies make dimes and dimes make dollars - by Colt RIP - February 26, 2019, 08:02 PM