Ankyra Sound a gunslinger knows pride - that invisible bone that keeps the neck stiff
564 Posts
Ooc — Fira
Grezig did not know what she had been expecting. Was she going to tell Illidan she loved him and then he’d say it back and they’d embrace like mother and son and everything would be hunky dory? No. Obviously not. But, still, her heart hurt at his next words. That he didn’t deserve what she gave him. He did not repeat her sentiment. He did not say he loved her too. Her body seemed to droop a bit, as if she had been deflated for the second time during this conversation. He was tough to get to, her stormy son. He didn’t give in easily. She had hoped… but alas. He told her hoped that she was right, that he would find his happiness, but all she could now was nod.

“I am tired,” she said, which was true. “I must lay down now.” She turned away from him without meeting his eyes, too exhausted to fight for his happiness anymore at this moment. 

Exit Grezig! Thanks for the thread and sorry I’m so bad about replying quickly!
Messages In This Thread
RE: a gunslinger knows pride - that invisible bone that keeps the neck stiff - by RIP Grezig - May 17, 2019, 01:37 PM