Emberwood ; tamer animals
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg

Surroundings fade to the background, as the snowy bear continued his aimless path. His mind playing tricks on his waking hours, the purging of his very existence had commenced long ago and there was no escaping it now. He had no awareness, there was no need to be on guard, as his life held no meaning. Sia saw no reason to safe himself from the disaster that was stuck on repeat within his own mind. He had done this to himself, and there was no stopping it now.

The thin layer of ice broke beneath his heavy paw, as he sank into the softer snow beneath. His pads had long since frozen from his insistent travel, they remained unfeeling. Green orbs wandered the tips of the trees, watching the clouds with an unseeing gaze. Siarut was running, just as he always did. His problems, we long behind him now, so why stop?

Failure. His mind taunted him.
Disappointment. The flashbacks started again.
Castaway. Just as they always did, like a crappy sitcom from daytime television.
Deadbeat. The voices spoke louder and louder, he could hear them, as if they were standing right along side him. Takiyok. Shivali. Ceara. Nanook.

How could you? How could you leave us? How could you abandon your family? How could you let me die? The word slammed him, slapping him in the face.

“Aagga! Aagga!” With a rapid breath, Siarut panted his plea, “Nuqqarit!” He couldn’t help the scream that tore through throat.

This finally pause his paws. The ordeal having tired him out.

hope you don't mind my depressed boy..... hope this is enough to work with.... i just kept typing and typing lol
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
; tamer animals - by Elysia - March 01, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: ; tamer animals - by Siarut - March 03, 2019, 06:19 PM
RE: ; tamer animals - by Elysia - March 04, 2019, 09:20 PM
RE: ; tamer animals - by Siarut - March 04, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: ; tamer animals - by Elysia - March 06, 2019, 09:51 AM
RE: ; tamer animals - by Siarut - March 07, 2019, 01:25 AM