Sunbeam Lair As he[a righteous man] breaks, so shall it [hell] break
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg

She wanted to know more, to know why he was being this way. To know what she could do for him. He knew that’s what she wanted, because if she had shown up before him this was he too would have wanted to know what was wrong. But he just couldn’t do it. There was so much going on in his head, the idea of being around Takiyok and her pups was just too much.

“I — I’m sorry.” He choked as she tried to get closer. “I just can’t, I’m a danger to everyone. Most especially you!” Stepping back with each step she took forward. He could rely on her, not now, not when she had other lives depending on her. Not when she need to focus on herself. He could feel the anger bubbling under his skin. Barely containing the rage that was building, he couldn’t go off on her. He just couldn’t, he needed to get away.

“I just… I’m sorry.” He whispered once more, he knew this would hurt her. But for the moment it was the only solution he could think of. Turning tail, he ran. He ran from his problems just as he had been from the very beginning.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
RE: As he[a righteous man] breaks, so shall it [hell] break - by Siarut - April 08, 2019, 07:03 PM