Lost Creek Hollow I've got no-one but myself to blame.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Her little fib had worked, kind-of. Treason seemed to be quite eager to help her find her father, and while that earned her some brownie points from Ibis, the girl wasn't actually so interested in spending the morning with her. So she tried to backpedal as best she could.
Oh, but -- but you should be resting, Ibis remarked, remembering how her mothers fawned over the women of Elysium.
What if you fall? Or, what if there's a -- a bear? In the forest? Or -- gosh, Ibis really should take a page out of Treason's playbook and be more direct. But she had dug this hole and couldn't stop. —What if they start coming out I don't know how to deliver kids, my moms do! I never -- I dunno!! Oh no! Now she was actually panicking; the very idea setting off a series of anxiety-driven tics.
Messages In This Thread
I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 19, 2019, 12:54 AM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 19, 2019, 10:48 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 21, 2019, 11:12 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 22, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 25, 2019, 12:48 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 25, 2019, 03:41 PM
RE: I've got no-one but myself to blame. - by Arbiter - March 26, 2019, 10:23 PM