Big Salmon Lake Desde el cielo para ti
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
It was painful to see her suffering so much, and she, too, was worried that the girl couldn't feel her legs. She thought maybe it was just due to the cold, though. Still, she glanced down at the shaking wolf's legs just to make sure nothing crazy seemed to be wrong. Right away, she found the source of the scent of blood that had been steadily wafting from the girl; a large gash spread across the outside of her right thigh, starting at the knee and almost reaching her hip. I'm sorry, sweetie, this might hurt a little, but you have a pretty large wound on your back leg, and I need to check to make sure it's not too deep, the healer said softly. Without wasting much time, she lowered her head to the wound, giving it a few licks and pressing her muzzle gently but firmly against the laceration as she followed it up the the leg. Blood oozed some as she inspected the gash, but it, luckily, didn't seem too deep. Cleaning it and applying something to deter infection would ensure that the wound healed well. The wound isn't too deep, she explained. It just needs to be cleaned, and you need some herbs to prevent infection. She curled around the freezing girl once more, placing most of her body on the poor thing's numb legs. I think your limbs are numb from the cold, so I'll stay here and warm them up until you can feel them again, she added, keeping her voice soft and soothing. She began to lick the girls face and head to try and remove some of the excess water from her coat as well as provide some comfort.
Messages In This Thread
Desde el cielo para ti - by Eilonwy - March 22, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: Desde el cielo para ti - by Speedy - April 04, 2019, 11:35 AM
RE: Desde el cielo para ti - by Eilonwy - April 08, 2019, 09:37 AM
RE: Desde el cielo para ti - by Speedy - April 09, 2019, 06:16 PM
RE: Desde el cielo para ti - by Eilonwy - April 21, 2019, 10:06 PM
RE: Desde el cielo para ti - by Speedy - April 24, 2019, 03:10 PM
RE: Desde el cielo para ti - by Eilonwy - April 29, 2019, 05:27 PM
RE: Desde el cielo para ti - by Speedy - May 07, 2019, 11:34 PM