Dragoncrest Cliffs Can't stop myself falling
328 Posts
Ooc —
Day in and day out, Ephraim remained tethered to the cove. Even if they would have allowed him out, which he hadn't tested, he stayed in the sands, allowing only enough food to sustain his body. He was determined that if he was to be kept here against his will, his packmates—former comrades, but now he thought of them with a cool, simmering rage—he would be too weak to be forced to fight for them again. Look where it got him last time. His family was enemies with his pack and he'd been made to pick a side that almost certainly meant he couldn't reconnect with those he lost. And his reward for wabting away from it all was imprisonment.

He wouldn't allow himself to be made a pawn in their war now, and so he starved himself and remained weak, biding his time quietly. Maybe he would never get away, but he wouldn't be used against his will. There was no evidence at all that Drageda used their natronas in that manner, but his twisted mentality allowed him to believe it.

As another chilly dawn began to break, with his muzzle thrust low over his bony forelimbs and his haggard eyes turned out to the ever-rolling sea, Ephraim kept on waiting for something to happen.

Messages In This Thread
Can't stop myself falling - by Ephraim - March 23, 2019, 08:14 PM
RE: Can't stop myself falling - by Vercingetorix - March 23, 2019, 09:54 PM
RE: Can't stop myself falling - by Ephraim - March 24, 2019, 01:50 PM
RE: Can't stop myself falling - by Vercingetorix - March 24, 2019, 09:34 PM
RE: Can't stop myself falling - by Ephraim - March 25, 2019, 09:50 AM
RE: Can't stop myself falling - by Vercingetorix - March 25, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Can't stop myself falling - by Ephraim - March 25, 2019, 04:26 PM
RE: Can't stop myself falling - by Vercingetorix - March 29, 2019, 11:40 PM