Lost Creek Hollow see, your face wasn't quite as I remember
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
At least Treason's patrols would end up being slightly eventful.  She did have to wonder how much longer she'd be able to do this for any extended period.  Days, probably.  She'd already cut them down to just being manageable pieces instead of huge chunks of the day.  But the whole pregnancy thing was taking its toll. Treason came to answer the call with relative promptness, spotting the other woman easily enough.  Those closer to her own size always did draw her interest more.  Another soldier, perhaps?  That train of thought was then interrupted as the wind shifted slightly.

She couldn't see the source of the smell from where she was -- not that Treason herself would be much help.  Perhaps the reason she'd been more picky about food over the last month and a half was because for whatever reason smells seemed more pronounced to her.  She hadn't put the two together until now, but considering that was a very not edible smell and it was turning her stomach a little even from where she stood... Ugh.  It wasn't exactly an emotion that she hid very well, and in fact it had overridden her normal greeting leaving her with a blunt, What's that smell?
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 24, 2019, 07:18 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Arbiter - March 24, 2019, 11:40 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 25, 2019, 07:00 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 26, 2019, 03:55 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 27, 2019, 04:16 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 28, 2019, 02:16 PM
RE: see, your face wasn't quite as I remember - by Vuk - March 29, 2019, 03:53 PM