Ankyra Sound i kill with my heart
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
the world combined with the hands of fate had crafted a peculiar creature out of illidan. he was not just tired; the boy was burning with an intense exhaustion that he did not know how to rid himself of. it seemed as though that harrowing pain had found a home inside of him. it had taken root in his bones and shaped him into the wild creature that he was. tired and far too young for such heavy burdens, but still able to survive in the most terrible of conditions. a gift that only seemed to take.

illidan listened to her with a sad expression. he believed that she was right. all of the points that she made were the very same that he had brought up to firefly and rosalyn. still, he understood where their concerns stemmed from. he was more concerned with the idea that they would threaten to split the home and family that had been created in rusalka.

“i only want us to succeed. we cannot do that by picking small fights with the wolves on the cliff,” he reminded her solemnly. “and this pack would be nothing without you...” the words slipped from his mouth before he had a chance to catch himself. “you cannot risk losing your life to those pathetic monsters. you will put us at a great deficit and... i will not watch another one of my parents die.” it was then that the ghost clenched his jaw tightly and turned his gaze away from her.

illidan did not want to admit to her that he was afraid, so he held his tongue and bit back on the emotions that burned beneath his flesh.
Messages In This Thread
i kill with my heart - by Illidan - March 27, 2019, 04:07 PM
RE: i kill with my heart - by Caiaphas - April 10, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: i kill with my heart - by Illidan - April 11, 2019, 02:36 PM
RE: i kill with my heart - by Caiaphas - April 12, 2019, 12:00 PM
RE: i kill with my heart - by Illidan - April 23, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: i kill with my heart - by Caiaphas - April 24, 2019, 12:10 PM
RE: i kill with my heart - by Illidan - April 25, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: i kill with my heart - by Caiaphas - April 27, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: i kill with my heart - by Illidan - May 02, 2019, 04:29 PM
RE: i kill with my heart - by Caiaphas - May 04, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: i kill with my heart - by Illidan - June 12, 2019, 12:10 AM