Lost Creek Hollow I'm afraid it's too late
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
It wasn't like Liffey was entirely wrong.  She was pretty irritable right now, she enjoyed fighting, and most wolves in the pack didn't know anything else about her or even any side of her besides the stoic warrior.  Most people didn't need to know, let alone deserve to.  Liffey hadn't exactly been the most available either -- Treason had kept well away from her and the pups last year, then there was the chaos with Rannoch's injury where she also kept a distance.  It wasn't like Treason was useful (or probably wanted) in either scenario.

These last few weeks had been the most demanding -- not necessarily physically because she'd tough her way through just about anything, but just because it mentally was taking a toll on her.  She needed to do something, and she couldn't because it was physically demanding.  Mm. I'll gladly take the other variety of exhausting at this point.  Sitting around waiting for Terance to come back got boring after a day or two. Which was why she kept ending up wandering around, even if her body hated her for it later, I miss being able to do things if I have to.  Right now she'd have a hell of a time defending herself (and anyone else in the pack) the way she was trained.  Everything was too far off normal balance.  It wasn't like she didn't understand that she'd be pretty much chained to the den for a while, it was just her current inability to efficiently deal with a worst case scenario that drove her up the wall.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - March 29, 2019, 01:10 AM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - March 31, 2019, 08:26 AM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - April 02, 2019, 01:45 AM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - April 02, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - April 06, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - April 13, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - April 28, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - May 01, 2019, 07:05 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - May 02, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - May 03, 2019, 11:43 AM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - May 03, 2019, 09:34 PM