Lost Creek Hollow I'm afraid it's too late
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
If Liffey had thought she meant as far as just going on jaunts elsewhere, she didn't know Treason particularly well.  Treason barely traveled beyond the packlands unless there was some real point to it.  She stayed where she was needed.  Mm. But I'll be able to move.  And she wouldn't be totally alone in an empty den.  It was the void that let her mind wander too much.  Hopefully by the time she got bored of fussing over newborns, they'd be starting to be vaguely mobile.  They had to keep developing, after all -- it wasn't like they were rocks.  Right now, if something attacked, all I could do is flee.  It's just.. Not practical.  And she didn't like it.  She didn't like relying on everyone else.  Her independent streak was far too wide for that.

To a certain point, it was all bad timing.  And she also couldn't exactly go recruiting to fill the gaps she could see existed.  She'd definitely been allowed too much time to think about this all, and at least at this moment it was her only regret -- that she was also partially responsible for this predicament.  For the short term, it's not ideal.  But hopefully we'll be lucky.  Because though I'm a soldier, how many others are?  I think Terance would be the only other one with proper training who'd be up for a fight if something went bad.  The others all left.  I don't like it.  She wasn't sure Rannoch was really interested in proper fighting if he had the choice, especially after his injury.  But still, someone had to be willing.  Either way, the others had all left at this point.  Just this tail end of the pregnancy made her feel like the pack was especially vulnerable.  But at least she wouldn't have to worry too much about her own pups as long as she was able to guard them -- she had no qualms with removing appendages of those who trod too close.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - March 29, 2019, 01:10 AM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - March 31, 2019, 08:26 AM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - April 02, 2019, 01:45 AM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - April 02, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - April 06, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - April 13, 2019, 06:18 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - April 28, 2019, 08:50 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - May 01, 2019, 07:05 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - May 02, 2019, 09:49 PM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Liffey - May 03, 2019, 11:43 AM
RE: I'm afraid it's too late - by Arbiter - May 03, 2019, 09:34 PM