Blacktail Deer Plateau where was i when the rockets came to life.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
@Blue Willow
I slowed her down enough for a story or two for ya! :)

<style type="text/css">.Summer01 b {color:#587c95, font:12px calibri;}</style>

Clouds were scattered across a dull gray sky with no hint of sun peeking anywhere between them. It made the air seem thick, even up on the Plateau where the air was a little thinner. Rain had drizzled on and off all morning, which had given the Blackthorn an excuse to be something she rarely ever was--lethargic.

Usually, Fin was a rocketship, zipping here and there, exploring new worlds and making sweet jumps between the stars. But when the world was gray such as the day that plagued the Teekon Wilds currently, the spirited woman preferred to recharge her batteries in preparation of the next day when she would certainly be traipsing across the world like a wildfire again.

It was later in the day when Finley finally decided to emerge from her den beneath the roots of the willow tree she had claimed as her own. She didn't manage to go too far. The thirst that had first motivated her to wander, suddenly seemed a distant memory as the whim to rest upon a flat rock that was nestled nearby her tree took her. She trotted happily towards it and hopped up onto its cool surface. After taking a moment to brush away the fallen branches and leaves that littered it, she snuggled down onto her belly, shut her eyes and laid her ears back against her head to enjoy another round of pure laziness.

</style>

Messages In This Thread
where was i when the rockets came to life. - by Finley - July 16, 2014, 01:28 PM