Shadewood All I need is love
And the world becomes a scattering of stars
288 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
All Welcome 
Phex had been limping home. It was time consuming and effort. @Laroche had been there the whole time, looking after her the best she could. She wanted to run the last few miles when the Keep's sentinals came into view but Laroche told her no. She agreed, begrudgingly. 
Well, she was here now. Home. She wanted to lay in some cold water then dry off in sunlight before curling up in her den and sleeping forever. 

The trip had been harsh on her, firstly with her leg then the cramps had come. She had to spend some days curled up against Laroche for hours until she felt she could move without something being ripped from her gut. Though she knew it was a good sign. A thought she'd kept with her throughout the whole ordeal.
Pregnant. She knew the signs. Knew how she'd start to look. She couldn't wait! 

The woman buckled over the border, sinking to the floor, unwilling to walk any further. She wanted to sleep now, forget about her bath and sun-basking. Sleeping safely was all she wanted. Maybe she could curl up in Kovertol's paws; no one would disturb him. Tears started rolling down her face, burning hot tears of sadness, pain, and joy all mixed into one. 
She was home. She was hurt. She was pregnant. She'd grown up.
She lifted her muzzle up and called shakily for @Cry and @Gwen. She also expected others to come at her distressed tone too because who wouldn't. 
| |
Reach those stars.
Messages In This Thread
All I need is love - by Sacnite - April 02, 2019, 12:27 PM
RE: All I need is love - by Laroche - April 02, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: All I need is love - by Cry - April 02, 2019, 05:58 PM
RE: All I need is love - by Sacnite - April 03, 2019, 01:14 PM
RE: All I need is love - by Laroche - April 03, 2019, 03:28 PM
RE: All I need is love - by Cry - April 03, 2019, 04:24 PM
RE: All I need is love - by Laroche - April 04, 2019, 02:37 PM
RE: All I need is love - by Sacnite - April 08, 2019, 11:04 AM
RE: All I need is love - by Cry - April 15, 2019, 09:58 AM