Hushed Willows and flowers never bend with the rainfall
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Pack Activity 
Hey all! I know I gave out gift basket assignments in the MO forum already, but I wanted to make it an IC thing as well. You only have to post once in this thread; however, I'll be putting up a few rounds for trade purposes if anyone is interested in threading it out with me. :)

Lily was feeling awfully disconnected from the world at large, lately. She knew that she couldn't be the only one feeling the same. Not that she lacked for company or care. . .it was strange, really. She was not sad, just isolated. Wrapped up in the joys of new motherhood. 'Tis the season, really.

So, as with all great ideas, it started with a spark and grew into something bigger.

She tipped up her muzzle and gave a howl for @Olive, @Khali, @Ariel, @Sunny, Cortez, @Puck, @Tzila, and @Ephraim. These wolves, she thought, might potentially be interested (not that their humans signed up or anything) in this fun little mission. Her children, of course, tried to howl along with her; Lana may or may not have gotten the closest to mimicking her cry.

Once the summons had rang out, she settled back down on her haunches just outside the den, casting a kind but stern look at her children. Put on your best faces, now, she teased. You've got to show everyone how well-behaved you are.

Little Cam responded to this by simultaneously sharting and sneezing, because of course he did.
Messages In This Thread
and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Lily - April 08, 2019, 02:30 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Sunny - April 08, 2019, 02:43 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Puck - April 08, 2019, 10:45 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Khali - April 10, 2019, 10:41 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Ariel - April 11, 2019, 05:20 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Olive - April 20, 2019, 07:30 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Lily - April 21, 2019, 08:31 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Sunny - April 27, 2019, 08:20 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Khali - April 27, 2019, 09:18 PM
RE: and flowers never bend with the rainfall - by Lily - April 30, 2019, 12:23 AM