Shadewood we are made of starstuff
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
I have to lmao

She had managed to fall asleep, her body alert to everything in a whole new way. She felt every twitch of Deku's tiny bean paws, she felt every breath of her son. Perhaps this was why mothers were so exhausted all the time, they never fully slept. When Deku crawled away she woke up and turned her head watching him take his very first explorative steps. He squeaked his disapproval and she chuckled, giving him a reassuring bump of her nose. She did not yank him back, no she would let him experience being away from her side for a few moments more before she gently picked him up and placed him between her paws "The world is a big place my little explorer" she cooed and licked at his ears "You'll see it all someday. I'll show you beautiful places, your father will show you too" she knew he couldn't understand but she wanted him to feel her voice, to bond to her so when he could understand he would listen. She smiled then and lowered her whole face, booping his nose with hers "You are the cutest thing, a tiny ball of fur, a wriggling baby of adorable potential" and then she babbled, her voice a mixture of cooing and sing songy playfulness.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
we are made of starstuff - by Deku - April 16, 2019, 12:18 PM
RE: we are made of starstuff - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 12:32 PM
RE: we are made of starstuff - by Deku - April 16, 2019, 12:38 PM
RE: we are made of starstuff - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 12:47 PM
RE: we are made of starstuff - by Deku - April 16, 2019, 12:54 PM
RE: we are made of starstuff - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 01:37 PM
RE: we are made of starstuff - by Deku - April 17, 2019, 11:38 PM
RE: we are made of starstuff - by Minori - April 26, 2019, 04:58 PM