Shadewood Wait till you see me in the future
574 Posts
Ooc — Jay
Warrior
She watched his eyebrow raise and wondered if perhaps she had made a mistake but no, the man wanted what every assassin did, payment. She managed not to react to his destroyed voice though a shiver ran down her spine as she wondered what had been done to his vocal chords. Payment.....What could she possibly give to him? She would be laid up with only sparse breaks in-between nursing and tending her pups, she wouldn't be able to do much for weeks. She didn't show her internal panic but instead remained stoic "Seeing as I'll be practically tied to my den I can't offer anything immediate. However....I suppose if there is ever a duty you don't wish to carry out I could do it for you and you'd keep the rewards for it. Whether it's now or in the future, id owe you that favor" she offered that, seeing as that is the only thing she could think of. Even Assassins had jobs that they either deemed suicidal or they didn't think was worth the payment given and while it would either prove dangerous or embarrassing she thought it was worth guaranteed safety of her babies.
Merc. Mastery: 6/20
Purple= japanese
Bold= english
Messages In This Thread
Wait till you see me in the future - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 01:51 PM
RE: Wait till you see me in the future - by Reiner - April 16, 2019, 02:02 PM
RE: Wait till you see me in the future - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: Wait till you see me in the future - by Reiner - April 16, 2019, 03:55 PM
RE: Wait till you see me in the future - by Minori - April 16, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: Wait till you see me in the future - by Reiner - May 05, 2019, 11:43 AM
RE: Wait till you see me in the future - by Minori - May 05, 2019, 01:31 PM