Emberwood She said I'm coming over again, it's spinning in circles and I don't know how it ends
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri smiled kindly though she said nothing. Her one glimpse of Kavik's wife had not been enough for a lasting impression - surely there was more to Alessia than a grief-torn heart but Liri would never know. Perhaps in another life, one that didn't feature Kavik, they might have even been friends. 

"Aye, it would seem he is," the healer hummed softly in agreement, returning the compliment. Rosalie had never quite answered her question about being Kavik's wife but his scent perfumed her as strongly as it had once cloaked the northron - Liri had drawn her own conclusions. 

"As I do you, Miss Rosalie," the fae returned gratefully, dipping her pale crown almost formally. "Perhaps not," she agreed though truly she was uncertain. Teekon was a large region and many things could happen within its bounds. Besides, if the Vale became established perhaps they would ally with Swiftcurrent Creek; they could all surely be adults and delegate together for the benefit of their peoples. 

"May the sun shine upon your family and your children grow like sprouts," the spirit murmured quietly by way of departure, offering a last smile before gathering herself from the ground and turning to head home. 
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."