Arrow Lake Goodbye is the hardest part
~ nanuk ~
592 Posts
Ooc — Keg

OK THEN! Lol, not what I was expecting but then again I never get what I’m expecting with Takiyok.

There was an inkling of him that wished for her to reach out, to feel as though she needed him. As if anyone needed him. But just as swiftly the idea vanished. Takiyok was strong enough to stand on her own, and she no longer needed anyone to be the strong woman he had always seen coming.

One day he knew he would need to make amends for everything he had done. But at this very moment, he wasn’t strong enough to retell his last few months alone. The very idea of revealing his deepest weakness was still to fresh to imagine. No, having his sister hate him was much easier to digest.

He couldn’t help throwing one final glance over his shoulder at Takiyok, at least offering her one last heart felt smile. Picking up the pace, he jogged a little ways from the pack territory, before pausing and calling out to Nanook, offering on last howl to the Wilds that he knew he would miss. But for now, for now, he was ready to return home, to the Arctic Tundra that ran through his veins.
Inuttuk, Common

[Image: nsUn6t6.png?1]
{1/5} | {2/10}

Messages In This Thread
Goodbye is the hardest part - by Siarut - April 27, 2019, 12:37 AM
RE: Goodbye is the hardest part - by Takiyok - April 30, 2019, 04:57 PM
RE: Goodbye is the hardest part - by Stigmata - April 30, 2019, 05:36 PM
RE: Goodbye is the hardest part - by Siarut - April 30, 2019, 09:09 PM
RE: Goodbye is the hardest part - by Takiyok - April 30, 2019, 11:03 PM
RE: Goodbye is the hardest part - by Siarut - April 30, 2019, 11:19 PM
RE: Goodbye is the hardest part - by Takiyok - May 01, 2019, 12:08 AM
RE: Goodbye is the hardest part - by Siarut - May 01, 2019, 12:20 AM