Whitefish River you seem confused by this but for a different reason than i am.
Sapphique
Sandstone
hold the dark
158 Posts
Ooc — Van
He had left Rusalka— not in any official or permanent capacity— but he had only told @Raleska he was going, and even she didn't get an adequate explanation for his departure.

"I'm going inland for a while," he had said; "but I'll be back soon. A few days, maybe." It would end up being a week or more before his actual return, but he couldn't be bothered to accurately anticipate the length of this very sudden journey."Do me a favor and tell Ma," so he personally wouldn't have to suffer the siren's dreaded side-eye. "And @Illidan, too. I'll owe you one if you don't bitch about it."

Of course she'd never let him go quietly, but being raised in a pit of snakes had made a snake-charmer out of him, and his viperous sister did not keep him long from his wants.

He was returning towards the coast when he came across a scent he wasn't expecting— a smell he remembered from his pack— and Svalinn redirected his path to follow what he had picked up on. Though he had never hung around the young she-wolf before, he definitely recognized her from Rusalka, and though no longer carrying the scent of the Sound himself, he approached her fast and without pause for concern, barking out an unfortunately accusatory: "hey! What are you doing way out here?"

In reality, he genuinely didn't care what she was doing and wouldn't mind that she was absconding for her own reasons, but she could have no way of knowing that Svalinn was just a giant bag of dicks who didn't know how to talk nicely; so any unfriendly reaction towards him would be well-deserved.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you seem confused by this but for a different reason than i am. - by Svalinn - May 02, 2019, 03:37 PM