Hushed Willows Do not presume to teach me lessons.
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Upon listening to his tale, Lily felt a pang of longing for her own mother, left so far behind. How did she fare? How often did she pine for her wayward daughter? She wondered if she would ever be able to go back and visit; perhaps bring Khali and the children along with her. The idea of such a journey put a small, secret smile on her face, neatly tucked away in the corners of her wide mouth so as not to seem mocking or inconsiderate of Cru's words.

Your mother had the right idea, she said softly. Her eyes met his for a long moment before straying to the trees again, nostrils flaring to take in the scents of her many packmates. It's good to have others around you for support. Wolves aren't meant to be alone for very long, I don't think.

Her face brightened in query again. Do you happen to know any of the names of your kin? Surely your mother must have sent you out looking with some idea, some clue. . .and perhaps they're known to me, somehow. Then again, it would mean that they would lose Cru maybe even sooner that way—but Lily wasn't about to deny him the chance to find family as soon as possible, even if the willows lost an able body in the process.

They walked on further into the willows, with Lily happy to have the chance to get to know Cru, if only for a short time.
Messages In This Thread
Do not presume to teach me lessons. - by Crucifix - May 16, 2019, 11:17 PM
RE: Do not presume to teach me lessons. - by Lily - May 17, 2019, 10:44 PM
RE: Do not presume to teach me lessons. - by Lily - May 18, 2019, 09:08 PM
RE: Do not presume to teach me lessons. - by Lily - May 21, 2019, 07:07 PM
RE: Do not presume to teach me lessons. - by Lily - May 28, 2019, 02:52 PM