Arrow Lake carrying her own sword
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
it was good praimfaya did not know of natrona yet, for ingram knew just enough of what blodreina had told him, and would have gasped in shock (playfully) to be so cruelly labeled by his own kith and kin! smiling widely, ingram watched as his little girl huffed indignantly; she had all of blodreina's fire, didn't she?

being here, with both blodreina and praimfaya, ingram felt tremendously at peace. as praimfaya uncurled her tongue in the world's tiniest (and cutest, ingram would add) yawn, ingram felt a tiredness overcome him. before he could stop it, he too let loose a wide yawn. "only--- time.." his words were interrupted by a second yawn, and the male settled onto his stomach near praimfaya. "wonder what it is like seeing for the first time.." he of course had no memory of opening his eyes, and doubted it was an occasion many remembered.

talking back and forth, ingram went to sleep that night with his heart full.. and hoped if he had thousands of more days like this, he knew it would never be enough.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
carrying her own sword - by RIP Praimfaya - May 18, 2019, 05:03 AM
RE: carrying her own sword - by Ingram Sr - May 18, 2019, 11:06 AM
RE: carrying her own sword - by RIP Praimfaya - May 18, 2019, 01:32 PM
RE: carrying her own sword - by Ingram Sr - May 19, 2019, 04:20 PM
RE: carrying her own sword - by RIP Praimfaya - May 23, 2019, 03:35 AM
RE: carrying her own sword - by Ingram Sr - May 25, 2019, 01:57 PM
RE: carrying her own sword - by RIP Praimfaya - May 27, 2019, 06:37 AM
RE: carrying her own sword - by Ingram Sr - May 27, 2019, 07:44 PM