Lost Creek Hollow to be calm, when you've found something going on
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
The girl child might not have heard Ibis, but she felt like she'd been loud enough with her shout that her words ought to have carried; it didn't dawn on her yet that Sionnach might've been ignoring the warning on purpose until Ibis had caught up to her position. She watched as Sionnach grabbed one of the shrooms fleshy tops and ripped it free of the earth, only to spit it out again and glare with her tongue hanging out of her muzzle.

Oh, you stupid girl I told you  Ibis found herself huffing and puffing, speaking sharply for the first time probably ever. She didn't really take in to account how she sounded or what she was saying, feeling flustered and a bit panicked at the thought of the child becoming ill from the plant. As she hastened over to the disposed remains of the funghi she nudged it with her nose, sniffed at it, and pressed the tip of her tongue to the surface - but then she got the same taste, and recoiled.

Ibis looked to the girl in the next second, frowning at first and then sighing, trying to relax so that she didn't stress the child out. The last thing she wanted was a hysteric little girl on her hands. I'm sorry, you can't just run around munching things. There are dangerous plants around here - and I have no idea what might happen to you now. Was the kid old enough to understand? Either way, Ibis hoped the tone of her warning sank in. It was up to Ibis to keep an eye on Sionnach now in case there were any side-effects.