Mudminnow River Everyone who knew her loved her so.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
The stranger was polite and friendly, which was a good sign. Ibis had yet to meet anyone that meant her ill and that kept her in the dark over such things - innocent to the more dangerous aspects of the world, naive to the extreme. She smiled at the girl as she came nearer, curious of her, charmed easily by the friendly nature she boasted. Beyond that Ibis was quite vain; it wasn't an aspect of her personality that reared its head often, the last time being when Eleuthera had still been part of Elysium. Her sister had the most gorgeous and plush pelt and Ibis remembered burning with jealousy over it. This stranger was similar: her coat was a ruddy red the likes of which Ibis had never seen before; she was reminded of poppies. The stranger's smaller size also helped to ease any residual nervousness from Ibis - it was rare to encounter anyone that was on the small side like herself.

I found a creature, Ibis explained when prompted by the question. She dipped her nose to the rocks and sniffed at them, but the musky smell of serpent had faded. It was long and thin like a worm, but it moved very quickly. I thought I could catch it, but it slipped between the rocks and escaped - that's okay though, I didn't want to hurt it. Her little tail wagged as she explained the encounter, feeling good about her decision. Ibis was no hunter. Have you ever seen anything like that before? It moved like the river.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - May 30, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - May 30, 2019, 11:30 PM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Ibis (Ghost) - May 31, 2019, 08:48 PM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - June 01, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - June 01, 2019, 08:25 PM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - June 03, 2019, 10:59 PM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - June 04, 2019, 09:27 AM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - June 04, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - June 04, 2019, 06:31 PM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - June 05, 2019, 09:37 AM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - June 06, 2019, 08:41 PM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - June 12, 2019, 12:23 AM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - June 17, 2019, 06:14 PM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - June 22, 2019, 10:51 AM