Mudminnow River Everyone who knew her loved her so.
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Soon the woman was explaining this at a rapid pace, using words that overwhelmed Ibis. The girl felt dizzy with all of this new information - this terrifying picture of pain, suffering, and death that was painted in her mind's eye. Ibis had no idea what a hallucination was; she didn't know what rabies was, nor what it looked like; she'd seen vomit, but only the bilious offerings of an expectant mother or a milk-drunk child who'd had too much breakfast.

What she gleaned from all that flurry of information was that venom was very bad, and by proxy, snakes should be avoided. Ibis had no idea what to do when faced with such danger so she would make sure to keep far away from the slithering creatures regardless of how safe they looked. If nothing else, Cadeau had managed to frighten the poor girl on to a safer path.

Sucking... it out? Why would you do that? Er, She had said not to. Maybe swallowing it was worse-off than being bitten. Whatever - too much information at once. There were plants being offered to her too; something the woman called comfrey. Ibis looked at it with bright eyes, but this last bit didn't quite register for her. There were too many other things that had accumulated that she needed to process.

—speaking of introductions, I'm Cadeau.

Snakes. Venom. Halluci --- something? Rabid -- comfrey, Cadeau.

I-I'm... bis. She murmured, then quickly clarified: My name is Ibis. I... um, I live in the Hollow nearby.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - May 30, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - May 30, 2019, 11:30 PM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - June 01, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - June 01, 2019, 08:25 PM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - June 03, 2019, 10:59 PM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Ibis (Ghost) - June 03, 2019, 11:08 PM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - June 04, 2019, 09:27 AM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - June 04, 2019, 06:13 PM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - June 04, 2019, 06:31 PM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - June 05, 2019, 09:37 AM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - June 06, 2019, 08:41 PM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - June 12, 2019, 12:23 AM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - June 17, 2019, 06:14 PM
RE: Everyone who knew her loved her so. - by Cadeau - June 22, 2019, 10:51 AM