Lost Creek Hollow I'm not gonna try and change your mind.
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
she had just said mistake. mistake. he hadn’t minced a single word she’d said... terance was frustrated, growing tenser by the second as he was unable to express himself properly and unable to communicate with his daughter by extension. she blew up, all at once, expressing a grievance that terance merely crumbled emotionally beneath. you called it a mistake, he murmured beneath her louder frustrations, probably drown out as he lost all drive to argue anymore with her. 

and then she turned to go, and terance worked up enough effort to call after her, i love you — be safe, please, but he didn’t find it within him to chase after her. he’d only make it worse. 

terance hung around for a second, watching her as she went. finally, looking drained, he decided he needed to take a walk. if the racket hadn’t woken @Treason and the pups up, he woofed into the den that breakfast was there and left the scene to go elsewhere. he didn’t know where yet. not far, he knew that much.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm not gonna try and change your mind. - by Terance - May 31, 2019, 08:05 AM