Northstar Vale my body's aching, but i can't sleep
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
OOOF SO sorry for holding this up, next time SMACK me -- tupkuk, you can PP hitting ingram as long as it is not a killing blow (plz i like him)

ingram felt terror in his veins as the beast took notice of them, thanks in part to kazimir's howl. it came back in a torrent; his mauling, his suffering, his pain. he fumbled, gasping as kazimir boldly limped ahead.

to what end? she would be killed, surely -- ingram's ears fell flat and a panic seized him. as she worried and harried the bear he willed himself into motion but his limbs only quaked instead of moved.. it was not until he saw a flash of white (sadiq) streak past that ingram came to his senses and stumbled forward, circling the bear for any opening. while she was preoccupied with his packmate, ingram attempted to nip for a front limb - a bold and possibly dumb move, but he really could not see how else to prevent kazimir from being raked by a dozen furious claws otherwise.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Tupkuk - June 04, 2019, 11:13 AM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Kazimir - June 04, 2019, 03:48 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Ingram Sr - June 04, 2019, 03:53 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Tupkuk - June 06, 2019, 10:12 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Kazimir - June 07, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Sadiq - June 09, 2019, 11:35 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Ingram Sr - June 12, 2019, 07:12 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Tupkuk - June 14, 2019, 06:24 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Kazimir - June 14, 2019, 08:04 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Sadiq - June 14, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: my body's aching, but i can't sleep - by Ingram Sr - June 21, 2019, 09:36 AM