Lost Creek Hollow i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
Mm.  it's not like we can really carry them along any more either if they start misbehaving.  Judging by pictures on Dawnthieves, they'd have to start crouching if they wanted to limbo under their mother's belly at this point.  Maybe with a parent on each end...  But hopefully it wouldn't be necessary.  She smiled briefly at his kiss but her mind was still turning.

Yeah, talking to the folks that could be relied on (or entirely not relied on, in some cases) was a good start.  This wasn't the time for everyone to be distant.  While he was thinking, she had another suggestion, We could do a howl this evening maybe?  Once we're sure that Rannoch has left.  Tell them we're staying, see how many are planning the same.  Or a meeting? Don't know which would be better.  Meetings were always more work, but maybe this called for it.  It would also require wrangling the pups -- but by now they'd probably been on a field trip to where the meeting area was, if only because it was a nice open space where they could cause a ruckus and not much trouble.

She smirked mischievously, I'm pretty sure we're doing that, pack or not, aren't we?  After licking his cheek, she nuzzled him and eventually ended up with the side of her face pressed into his neck as she spoke, We'll just have to stop the pack from leaking any more members, wait and see.  Treason was a patient sort.  She trusted him to do the right thing, and he seemed to at least back to having a little humor about things, so her tail wagged slowly behind her.

Treason stayed contently nestled up against him for a moment or two before something else came to mind and she pulled her head away to observe him, Oh.  And if you consider this the start of a new chapter or whatever the hell, there is something else I've been thinking about.  Not bad.  But can wait if you don't want to deal with another minor inconvenience.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue - by Terance - June 04, 2019, 12:15 PM
RE: i hope you get a paper cut on your tongue - by Arbiter - June 05, 2019, 12:14 AM