Sun Mote Copse Dance-off, bro. Me and you.
super-adorable little shrimp
506 Posts
Ooc — Me
Round 2: thank you all for joining! Others are still welcome.

Elfie was both a problem-solver and a person, whose confidence in himself  at this point in life depended on other people's appraise. It was easy to shine with Weejay and Eljay in the background, however, it was harder to prove that you were a star on your own. Especially, when others saw your failings. Therefore he was about to get out of this embarrassing situation, when the bulky adult arrived, but was not quick enough and got water both in his face and on his body. "Blergh..." he groaned and shot Maia a dirty look. 

However, the sourness did not last long, because a perfect distraction arrived. Sugar Glider (to Elfie he was Finwood No.Something, because he had not yet learned to count and to him all the babies looked the same) arrived to sympathize with his puddle situation. And inspired by Maia's splashing he turned around and attempted to push his younger aunt in the puddle. Whether he succeeded, it is unknown, because a little canon-ball darted out from the den and splashed a wave of water in Elfie's face, along his course. 

"You, Idjit!!! he told Finwood No.Something 2 (and I have no idea, where he learned that bad word from), but not in an un-nice way. He forgot about his intention to soak and drown Sugar Glider and went after his uncle, slipping in mud and happening to bump into Maia's ankles.
Messages In This Thread
Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Merlin - June 06, 2019, 02:17 PM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Maia - June 06, 2019, 05:39 PM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Sugar Glider - June 06, 2019, 06:35 PM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Penn - June 06, 2019, 07:15 PM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Merlin - June 15, 2019, 06:34 AM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Sugar Glider - June 17, 2019, 07:28 PM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Maia - June 21, 2019, 12:32 PM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Penn - June 22, 2019, 04:01 PM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Merlin - June 23, 2019, 02:11 PM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Sugar Glider - June 27, 2019, 01:34 PM
RE: Dance-off, bro. Me and you. - by Penn - July 12, 2019, 10:39 AM