Blackfeather Woods my body's broken pieces
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
it's not long before her call is heeded and she remains at ease as the now familiar lope of ramsay comes into focus as the crooked man makes his way through the trees like a mere shadow. the look of concern is noted quickly as he moves towards her- focused on the injuries flicker had been so kind as to inflict on her. she shifts her position, eyes staring past ramsay into the woods for a few more hopeful moments before trying to bite down the bitter disappointment. seems maegi was still....well whatever you wanted to call it. 

she glances back to him as he asks what happened and gives a small shrug in response, tail twitching restlessly despite pure weariness keeping the rest of her body still. "don't worry it's worse than it looks, just a couple scratches is allshe assures, looking down at the mess once more, really she blamed it on her pelt being white. it made the crimson of the blood stand out in shocking vibrance- no one could miss it. her dark eyes lift once more, frown playing at her features. "i found them, they've set up camp in the hollow nearby bordering the dead forest, which might i add wasn't even their original home, that was a large forest much further meaning they've set up close for some reason...which i believe is pretty easy to guessdespite protestant muscles she cannot help but stand now, just stopping herself from pacing. "there is another thing though..she begins, ears falling back slightly. she does know now that she's come down from her high that her scuffle with flicker wasn't good, the melonii would know she knew where they were now but if she hadn't followed the red woman she might never have found them in the first place so that was good right? 

"well when i reached their original territory i met flicker- remember her? maegi's ex best friend, the little betraying bitchshe can't resist the words, sentence trailing off in a low growl before giving her head a quick shake. "well anyway, she left and i decided to follow her which is how i found out where they were. she realised though and stopped to meet me, we got into a little scuffle. it was nothing too serious, i winded her with a hit to the chest in the end and left before i did anything worse but yea..she probably told damien i was close so they might leave but guess the only bright side could be that it'd more than likely drive them further rather than closershe finally stopped, noticing bertók return from disposing of the fur and settling on a branch above to watch as usual. 

she looked down at her paws for a few moments now before looking back up to the man- eyes swirling within with concern. "ramsay they're definitely going to try for this place again, they had set up somewhere where they could've tried an attack at any time.she didn't continue speaking but her mind did; did they have enough able bodies to defend their home?
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
my body's broken pieces - by Tundra - June 13, 2019, 02:14 PM
RE: my body's broken pieces - by Ramsay - June 24, 2019, 05:53 AM
RE: my body's broken pieces - by Tundra - June 25, 2019, 06:40 PM