Moonspear for the realm
so lay your hands across
my beating heart, love
938 Posts
Ooc — Rhys
Ranger
Pulling his arm out of the way of her sharp nip, he couldn't avoid the smile that came to his face then. Leave it to her to end things on a feisty note, though he would expect no less of her to do so. He stepped through the shallow creek as his smile turned knavish and innately pleased; he had gotten away from the topic at hand moderately.

”As you wish, majesty,” he said, though in jest. ”That's a title that will take getting used to, coming from me. It does suit you, however. I wonder how it will suit me, but at least the children won't know any different that you've married a commoner.” He hoped to hang onto the better spirit that settled with her now, her thoughts to the cubs she would rear within a few days.

Clearing his throat, he continued to stay just out of arm's reach of her maw. ”The cache isn't too far ahead. I hope you're in the mood for something gamey because I'm almost certain that's what's in there. A deer hock would have been preferable I'd think but this has feathers.” Maybe that wouldn't matter to her either at this point. If she was hungry, the cubs were more than likely just as hungry, and this change of course was no longer strange to him.

He should have just had the bird on hand for when she found him.
Messages In This Thread
for the realm - by Hydra - June 14, 2019, 06:07 PM
RE: for the realm - by Dirge - June 14, 2019, 06:37 PM
RE: for the realm - by Hydra - June 14, 2019, 06:57 PM
RE: for the realm - by Dirge - June 14, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: for the realm - by Hydra - June 14, 2019, 07:39 PM
RE: for the realm - by Dirge - June 14, 2019, 08:02 PM
RE: for the realm - by Hydra - June 14, 2019, 08:18 PM
RE: for the realm - by Dirge - June 14, 2019, 08:26 PM
RE: for the realm - by Hydra - June 14, 2019, 08:42 PM
RE: for the realm - by Dirge - June 14, 2019, 08:54 PM
RE: for the realm - by Hydra - August 19, 2019, 01:58 PM