Ankyra Sound At least that's what they think
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
this is my bad guys. i was positive my post came after derg... we could probably wrap this up with another post or two <3

the girl seemed timid and fearful of the individuals around her that she was not familiar with. it seemed that she had only regarded him because he knew derg. there were a million questions in his head. illidan wanted to know how grezig’s brother had happened upon her. how was it that they had combined forces that struck out on their own? she seemed as though she was not much younger than illidan. still, she did not appear as though she had endured an easy life. the young ghost wished that they would find a moment of peace within the borders of rusalka.

“the man with the scar on his neck is gone. we are… dealing with different matters at this time. i will find time to discuss this with you later on,” illidan said to derg with a small nod and the softest smile. “your sister has been holed up, tending to her children. she’s doing well, but i would imagine that it’s hard to be a single parent. she should like to see you, i’m sure,” the young ghost then reported to the man. surely, he was worried about the state of his sibling and whether or not she had been well.

“come on in and make yourselves at home,” the wildling offered to them with a gesture of his head.
Messages In This Thread
At least that's what they think - by Derg - June 16, 2019, 10:39 AM
RE: At least that's what they think - by Raleska - June 16, 2019, 11:20 AM
RE: At least that's what they think - by Keen - June 16, 2019, 12:28 PM
RE: At least that's what they think - by Derg - June 16, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: At least that's what they think - by Illidan - June 16, 2019, 12:58 PM
RE: At least that's what they think - by Raleska - June 16, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: At least that's what they think - by Derg - June 17, 2019, 10:50 AM
RE: At least that's what they think - by Keen - June 30, 2019, 12:33 PM
RE: At least that's what they think - by Illidan - July 14, 2019, 01:05 PM
RE: At least that's what they think - by Raleska - July 19, 2019, 02:07 PM
RE: At least that's what they think - by Derg - July 23, 2019, 01:28 PM