Ravensblood Forest There's something in the way I wanna cry
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
she turned away from him and illidan felt a stinging sensation in his chest. his cheeks flushed red as he realized that he might have stepped into something that she didn’t want him being a part of. even worse, his heart seemed to sink into his stomach when she apologized to him. she had nothing to be sorry for and he felt like an ass for having approached her when she was in that state of mind. his eyes darted to the side and he clenched his jaw. somehow, happenstance had made sure that he would be there when she needed her space.

“don’t be sorry…” he assured her softly, lowering his head and locking his eyes with the ground. he didn’t want her to feel like he was staring her down. illidan also did not want her to feel as though she needed to be self-conscious. she had every right to break down in the woods and bawl until she felt better. who was he to stop her?

glancing toward her and then looking back to the dirt, illidan cleared his throat. “wh-what’s… what’s wrong, maia?” he asked her softly, leaning toward her to show that he would be there for support. he didn’t like to see her cry, but he knew that emotions did not care whether or not you wanted something. she had been struck deep to her core. he wanted her to know that it was alright for her to be sad, but that she had support if she needed it.
Messages In This Thread
There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - June 16, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - June 16, 2019, 01:06 PM
RE: There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Illidan - June 16, 2019, 01:13 PM
RE: There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - June 16, 2019, 03:27 PM
RE: There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - June 19, 2019, 11:18 AM
RE: There's something in the way I wanna cry - by Maia - July 20, 2019, 10:26 AM