Sun Mote Copse trucks don't wreck themselves
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
Fin listened as her brother explained his mind. On the one hand, she found it amusing because she 100% agreed that sovereign was not a fitting title for Colt. She'd found the title strange even when Wildfire had explained it to her, but she'd shrugged it off as just something odd she'd picked up from being part of Drageda whose rank structure had baffled her even more. She was a traditionalist and she liked things simple. But if Wildfire had wanted to call herself Sovereign and surround herself with a council of honorees, then Wildfire could call herself Sovereign and surround herself with a council of honorees.

On the other hand, it was Wildfire's pack. She'd lead it for only a short while, but it had been hers. It felt to her like one of her children should reign now. Or, in a more perfect world, Eljay would've stepped up as alpha in Colt's place. But that was not a world they were likely ever to live in--they lived in this one, and Wildfire had become a Blackthorn before she died, and Blackthorns were not exactly sovereigns. They were just wolves.

"But how will I make fun of you by calling you my liege all the time?" Fin asked, burying her sad feels like a pro, "Am I going to have to come up with a new way to mock you? Again?"

Messages In This Thread
trucks don't wreck themselves - by Colt RIP - June 16, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: trucks don't wreck themselves - by Finley - June 16, 2019, 07:05 PM
RE: trucks don't wreck themselves - by Colt RIP - June 17, 2019, 12:44 PM
RE: trucks don't wreck themselves - by Elwood - June 17, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: trucks don't wreck themselves - by Finley - June 21, 2019, 01:00 PM
RE: trucks don't wreck themselves - by Colt RIP - June 22, 2019, 10:24 AM
RE: trucks don't wreck themselves - by Elwood - June 25, 2019, 10:55 AM
RE: trucks don't wreck themselves - by Finley - July 01, 2019, 05:51 PM
RE: trucks don't wreck themselves - by Colt RIP - July 22, 2019, 08:33 AM
RE: trucks don't wreck themselves - by Elwood - July 23, 2019, 12:30 PM
RE: trucks don't wreck themselves - by Finley - July 26, 2019, 07:55 PM