Blackfeather Woods happiness is a warm gun
always in this twilight
315 Posts
Ooc — Jem
end here?

she nods along at responses given, soft smile gracing her features the whole time. she hadn't expected someone else to be enthusiastic about the whole thing and it's nice to see. "yea it's pretty cool alrightshe simply muses, eyes mirroring the sky above as dark pools reflect the small glowing dots. "i love as well how we all look up at the same sky no matter where we are. or at least anywhere i've been, it's never changed muchand then miraculously, as if it just knew it was being watched and wanted to impress- the sky presented them a shooting star. it was so quick and brief- you had to be looking to get it or you'd completely miss it but oh she seen it alright. "did you see that?!she laughs, eyes wide with wonder. "it was a shooting star!she looks down to the woman now, eyes warm with a rare sighting of pure joy. "they're quite rare and apparently if you make a wish when you see one it'll come true. now i don't really believe that but they're definitely beautiful. no one knows what makes them do that, i guess it's what makes them so ethereal"

she looks back to the sky then, inhaling the cool night air. she feels content, and even a little sleepy. definitely something she ought to take advantage of considering how rarely she actually manages to sleep. yawning softly, she nudges her friend affectionately before murmuring. "i think i might try get some sleep before dawn breaks, this was so nice though. i'll see you tomorrowand with a little dip of her head she'd slip back into the shadows to find a place to sleep.
[Image: ezgif-com-gif-maker.gif]
Messages In This Thread
happiness is a warm gun - by Tundra - June 19, 2019, 10:49 AM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Moonshadow - June 28, 2019, 06:36 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Tundra - July 02, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Moonshadow - July 04, 2019, 03:46 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Tundra - July 25, 2019, 06:25 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Moonshadow - July 25, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Tundra - July 26, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Moonshadow - July 26, 2019, 05:13 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Tundra - August 01, 2019, 05:28 PM
RE: happiness is a warm gun - by Moonshadow - August 05, 2019, 05:37 PM