Stone Circle My Mother Standing In The Doorway
Angry Bean
347 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
I have come for the round boi

Vespera's health was declining, she was losing her steam and her mental health left her hanging. The Mercenary felt she had nothing left going for her, she had failed everyone, and no matter where she turned, it was always the same. The young female couldn't grasp why everything was going wrong for her, she began to question herself, what has happened, has everything that has been done to her happen for a reason? Was she there to be punished for the crimes of others? What was her purpose? Was this the destiny of her? Her family? The questions were buzzing in her head, she couldn't comprehend why or how. Was she bad luck? Made sense to her, it seemed everywhere she went, something always went wrong. It was, in her mind, because of her existence, her living at Easthollow, Leta had to suffer, the one she cared for most, Valette, had to suffer. The Matriarch had already been through so much, and now that Vespera had arrived in her life, her suffering had started to escalate. The young female had to begin to question what she should do about it, she wanted the wolf who had taken her in like a mother, to continue her kindness, she wanted Valette to continue to provide for others.

The young wolf needed to do something, but she found nothing, nothing had seemed to work for her. At this point, she was a lost cause, perhaps she was to take in all the beatings to then die and release every one of their sins. Vespera had been so focused on questioning herself, that she didn't notice that West, one of Valette's cubs, was outside of the den, alone. The female's violet gaze rested upon the small one, she debated on if she should approach him, but she restrained. The last time she tried, she was met with consequences that she didn't understand. The female kept her distance, she sat away from him, her weak frame was starting to show, and she averted her tired eyes from him.
A mistake is only an error, it becomes a mistake when you fail to correct it.-John Lennon
Messages In This Thread
My Mother Standing In The Doorway - by West Tyree - June 25, 2019, 08:28 PM
RE: My Mother Standing In The Doorway - by Vespera - July 04, 2019, 01:21 PM
RE: My Mother Standing In The Doorway - by West Tyree - July 05, 2019, 03:13 PM
RE: My Mother Standing In The Doorway - by Vespera - July 05, 2019, 03:25 PM
RE: My Mother Standing In The Doorway - by West Tyree - July 06, 2019, 10:55 PM
RE: My Mother Standing In The Doorway - by Vespera - July 08, 2019, 01:43 PM
RE: My Mother Standing In The Doorway - by West Tyree - July 08, 2019, 02:54 PM
RE: My Mother Standing In The Doorway - by Vespera - July 08, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: My Mother Standing In The Doorway - by West Tyree - July 09, 2019, 09:00 AM
RE: My Mother Standing In The Doorway - by Vespera - July 11, 2019, 05:11 PM
RE: My Mother Standing In The Doorway - by West Tyree - July 13, 2019, 10:19 AM