Barrow Fields a victim of love rather than hate
the gunslinger
558 Posts
Ooc — Bo
i really hate that this waited so long and i know you made a reply about closing it out, but...... i really love cam and i would like to continue this on for a few more replies if you are able to swing it? i know it's a ways back... so if you'd rather we archive, that's totally fine with me too. <3

the younger boy admitted that he shared similarities with his own mother and that his father was different – more like two other names that were mentioned – and all illidan could do was nod in response. there was a certain openness to this child. it was almost shocking how willingly he had approached and how dangerous it could have been if the rusalkan ghost had been more violent of a soul. fate may have realized just how fortunate their meeting was, however.

“sounds like you’re all just a little different, but you’re still a family,” he spoke softly, a ghostly smile lingering on the edges of his lips. “now, what about your eyes? do your mom and dad have green eyes too?” illidan then inquired of the child. he was curious to know if that was something that was left up to genetics, or if it had happened all by chance. no matter the reason for it, the ghost was positive that he had never seen such glittering green gems.

’cam.’

the name was fitting. illidan bowed his head several inches, ears cupped forward atop his dark crown. “i’m called illidan. it’s very nice to meet you, cam.” and it was, at least in that moment. it was nice to have found someone who did not require illidan to be something other than what he was.
Messages In This Thread
a victim of love rather than hate - by Illidan - July 02, 2019, 12:25 PM
RE: a victim of love rather than hate - by Cam - July 02, 2019, 05:44 PM
RE: a victim of love rather than hate - by Illidan - July 05, 2019, 07:31 PM
RE: a victim of love rather than hate - by Cam - July 07, 2019, 03:11 PM
RE: a victim of love rather than hate - by Illidan - July 11, 2019, 03:00 PM
RE: a victim of love rather than hate - by Cam - July 24, 2019, 06:02 PM
RE: a victim of love rather than hate - by Illidan - August 20, 2019, 04:51 PM