Arrow Lake i've only opened up legs before
i'm defeated and i gladly wear the crown
266 Posts
Ooc —
Stag's eyes dance up and down the dark mouth of the den, waiting. He isn't about to test his luck, not with the mother so close.. but he can hear signs of sparring within, and his tail starts to wag as he detects the footfalls of his friend approaching.

Praimfaya emerged, the den's shadow blading across her fur as she stepped into the sunlight. Stag instinctively corrected his careful slouch, puffing his chest out as he responded with a cool "Hei," in return. He had no idea it was a different tongue he spoke, for it sounded similar to his own language.. but he wanted to imitate the cool collection that Praimfaya seemed to exude in spades.

Dropping to his chest in a playbow, Stag eyed Praimfaya with a playful growl. "Guess what I got today," The boy teased, his rump in the air still.
and it brings me to you, but i won't just past through
i'm not asking for a storm.  
Messages In This Thread
i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 04, 2019, 11:38 AM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by RIP Praimfaya - July 04, 2019, 02:03 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 05, 2019, 01:07 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by RIP Praimfaya - July 06, 2019, 07:22 AM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 06, 2019, 12:01 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by RIP Praimfaya - July 06, 2019, 12:32 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 06, 2019, 01:54 PM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by RIP Praimfaya - July 07, 2019, 04:37 AM
RE: i've only opened up legs before - by Stag - July 07, 2019, 08:56 AM