Wheeling Gull Isle Fallen from God Fallen from grace
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
The man wasn't very good at reading another's expression, or picking up on subtle hints that another might be laying down in any kind of conversation. Perhaps he was alone for far too long, or it was a gift that he had lacked. But her pain to his answer didn't go noticed even if she did make it obvious enough for anyone else. 

Perhaps one day he'll learn, but that would only come in time, with practice... perfection might escape his grasp, but at least he would be better than he is now. 

I accept. The offer was perfect. He could still exercise that desire to fight that lingered within but put it to better use. But most of all, he would protect Rhælla. Without realizing, he had grown fond of the star dusted princess, her spirit and gusto was admirable, and she contrasted him in many ways. 

Right now he couldn't explain how he felt, chalked it up to friendship if nothing else. I must warn you, I take my job very seriously. Finally, he broke again, a teasing tone attempting to alleviate the air as he stretched himself out, shoulders rolling back in a perfect posture.

And already his mind began to wander on what should be done for the pack of hers... the first that came to mind was to figure out the food supply. Perhaps in the morning he would search the island and brainstorm a strategy to keep everyone fed. An island was a perfect defense, but he worried about food supplies and draining the island dry of its natural resources (this is what I decided would be his reason for leaving the island for a bit :P).
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rosencrantz - July 11, 2019, 08:29 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rhælla - July 11, 2019, 09:05 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rosencrantz - July 11, 2019, 09:26 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rhælla - July 12, 2019, 01:23 AM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rosencrantz - July 15, 2019, 02:31 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rhælla - July 15, 2019, 05:48 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rosencrantz - July 15, 2019, 07:31 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rhælla - July 15, 2019, 09:31 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rosencrantz - July 16, 2019, 01:38 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rhælla - July 16, 2019, 03:14 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rosencrantz - July 16, 2019, 03:37 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rhælla - July 16, 2019, 04:10 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rosencrantz - July 16, 2019, 04:35 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rhælla - July 16, 2019, 10:48 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rosencrantz - July 17, 2019, 03:56 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rhælla - July 22, 2019, 11:44 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rosencrantz - July 23, 2019, 03:58 PM
RE: Fallen from God Fallen from grace - by Rhælla - July 24, 2019, 11:00 PM