Sun Mote Copse knock knock boys, open your brain doors.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
While her daughters behaved themselves sweetly and gave their all into learning ptero for 'hello', her sons--clearly the bad children--were being little crap bags about it. She gave Pox a frown as he whined and was very close to using the because I said so line. But, the question he posed was actually a fair one, even if she didn't at all like his tone.

"I want you guys to learn because this is how your big sister, Towhee, communicates," she explained, "Towhee was born deaf and ptero is her main form of communication, so you need to know it. Towhee is family, plus she wants to teach you guys how to fight and protect yourselves, so you need to learn her language." And because I said so, you little punk, she added in her head, simply for her own benefit.

Turning back to the lot of them, she smiled and nodded to support Avery's claim. "You guys are nailing it!" she said with a smile, "Towhee does often speak for our benefit while she uses ptero to make sure we understand her, but I would like you guys to focus on using it without speaking, so why don't you give it a try without saying the word this time?" She did so herself to illustrate a few times, then watched her little class expectantly.
Messages In This Thread
knock knock boys, open your brain doors. - by Finley - July 14, 2019, 09:04 AM
RE: knock knock boys, open your brain doors. - by Penn - July 14, 2019, 09:10 AM
RE: knock knock boys, open your brain doors. - by Penn - July 27, 2019, 08:19 AM
RE: knock knock boys, open your brain doors. - by Finley - August 02, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: knock knock boys, open your brain doors. - by Penn - August 07, 2019, 04:04 PM
RE: knock knock boys, open your brain doors. - by Avery - August 12, 2019, 12:40 PM
RE: knock knock boys, open your brain doors. - by Finley - August 31, 2019, 08:25 AM
RE: knock knock boys, open your brain doors. - by Penn - August 31, 2019, 08:32 AM
RE: knock knock boys, open your brain doors. - by Avery - September 05, 2019, 09:54 AM
RE: knock knock boys, open your brain doors. - by Finley - September 16, 2019, 11:05 AM