Lost Creek Hollow The number of places in paradise is limited.
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
I do not know why Arbiter is listed as a lone wolf when she shouldn't be... I assume this'll get fixed soon. On mobile for the next few days, so gonna be short!

She had been glad that @Terance had been able to find someone on his journey. It made the trip seem at least a little less useless in her eyes. There was a lot of waiting to see what would become of well... everything, but that was nothing new, honestly.  Wasn't that the story of life? 

Anyway,  she was at least the first one to turn up on the scene, having been off on a patrol nearby.  Had to be the new guy. And he seemed to be reasonably lucky in his hunts as well.  A good sign.  After a polite dip of her head, she spoke, Artyom, was it? I see fortune favored your hunt today. She made no move to take the kill or anything, even if by rank she certainly could, and was sort of waiting so she could tell if, how, and when it would be formally offered.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
RE: The number of places in paradise is limited. - by Arbiter - July 20, 2019, 01:51 AM