Spotted Eagle Mountain got chlorine in my eyes
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
62°, currently it is drizzling and set during the afternoon. Located in Sunspire Mountains, spotted eagle mountain | ooc notes: thank you for starting the thread, and for your patience while I get around to replying <3

He had traveled far from the coast for the first time in a very long time. The salty air grew thinner in time and soon he couldn't smell it on anything other than his own coat. The lingering ocean spray that faded upon his back just as time would soon claim it along with the memories. Eventually, the pain faded as well, leaving behind it a wake of rage, the awakening of the Birserkir that his father was once so proud of.  

The desire for love, a family, a home, friends, had faded with time just the same. Still the feeling lingered as he had grown accustomed to such a thought, but soon it too would dissolve, just as the scent of the ocean uppon his pelt had. Peace was such a fleeting feeling; a myth told by wishful thinkers who didn't seem to realize how cruel the world truly was. Peace never remained, so long as there was always conflict, peace was a dream; and conflict traveled, like a disease it plagued the lands and hearts of those it touched. 

Just as Rhælla had found peace and happiness in the arms of a previous lover, it had caused a chain reaction in another. A bitter movement that took hold of the heart of the knight, forsaking that once blissful feeling and turning to a more dark desire he had pushed aside for so long. 

Moving along the side of the mountain, Rosencrantz stopped in his tracks. Eyes landing on the figure of a woman of similar coloration. Parting blackened lips, he spoke in a dull, emotionless tone as baritones whispered brutally into the air. Fight me. He demanded. Feeling the fur prickle along his spine, he desired only one thing. To feel the rush of battle once more. It was the only thing that truly brought him pleasure. But there was no hate in his eye, it clearly was nothing personal.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 09, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 14, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 15, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 18, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 21, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 21, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 22, 2019, 08:15 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 22, 2019, 08:33 PM