Spotted Eagle Mountain got chlorine in my eyes
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
If he were to say he wasn’t the slightest bit impressed by her ability to hold him up and continue her attack - he would be lying. The knight in white held onto her knee, teeth tearing into her muscle and staining his face with crimson. What did her face look like underneath? He was certain their faces matched in spattered red, bodies painted in random splashes of each other’s crimson fluid. 

This was exactly what he needed, to release that tension, that pent up energy he had been storing for so long, that release he oh so thirsted for since his time on the island. He could feel it all flutter away with every passing second, with every hit they landed on one another. 

She continued to dig at her target, pain spreading from his underside and into every limb - but that did not stop him. Even as she flung herself into his ribs from below, he kept his hold on her limb and tried to soften the blow from underneath by letting his body fall and rise with her hits. It would bruise, and it was painful, but he would endure for a little longer… The man was not out yet. He had not taken his fill from this fight just yet. 

With a change of tactic, he tugged at her limb. Trying to use his weight above her as well as possibly losing some footing to have her lose that impressive strength of hers to finally get an upper hand in this battle and assault her from above while guarding against her attacks from below with the pressure of his weight against her skull; should he succeed of course. Thrusting his head from left to right, tugging toward his chin in random movements, switching one to the next.

Health (20/50)
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 09, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 14, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 15, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 18, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 21, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 21, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 22, 2019, 08:15 PM