Spotted Eagle Mountain got chlorine in my eyes
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Okay.. can i just say WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF THESE ROLLS?! 50/50 chance and only one miss so far?? It's incredible, i've got heart palps just rolling - probably why im such a junkie for the rolls!

Should they have spoken words in between blows, Rosencrantz had just as many compliments to give the lady as she did. A deadly waltz between warriors, exchanging blood and weaponry, as well as their own tactics for battle - though her move to go underneath him was puzzling, her strength was enough to have him more impressed than feeling above her in the ability to think before acting in such a short span of time.

It only took a fraction of a second between blows, to instinctively move and strike in a rhythm that could only be attained through training, vigorous, destructive, and vicious training that would leave one a bloody mess at the end of the day. Such a thing his father had put him and Guildenstern through; and she too in a way of her own. Should he be honest, he was curious about what had made this woman a fighter in her own rights.

She was vicious - but he remained calculating. Which for a moment, it gave him the upper hand (and some luck on the player's side too). His weight had finally come through, the woman came crashing down underneath after his final tug, and only now did he release his grip on the woman's knee. He didn't wish to damage it any further, such a fantastic gladiatrix, it would be a shame to put her down for a knee injury should it be damaged beyond natural repair. 

He could feel it, feel her as she wriggled free from underneath him, snaking around and with a reaction as quick as that of a lightning's strike - he turned, with a flurry of teeth to match her own. Footing was everything, with feet as nimble as a dancer's, he moved just enough to avoid her teeth. Their snowy pelts brushing against each other in a nocuous embrace as he moved in for another blow - this time, to the neck, shifting his body try and avoid the woman's wrath by standing perpendicular to her body while teeth sank into her once again... 

Health (20/50)
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 09, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 14, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 15, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 18, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 21, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 21, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 22, 2019, 08:15 PM