Spotted Eagle Mountain got chlorine in my eyes
Babe, there's something wretched about this
477 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Away
Seems my luck has also run out! Rolled my first miss ((((;゜Д゜)))

For a moment he drank at the moment. Lips curling in a sick jovial grin as he landed his mark, teeth sinking into her tender flesh as the sweet taste of blood exploded onto his tongue once more. For the moment, the pain he felt was numbed, adrenaline kept his body moving and giving him nothing but euphoria for every hit he inflicted, as well as sustained by the beautiful opponent he had chosen to face. 

But as their fight prolonged, her tactics began to wain. Mindless snaps and movements, there was little planning in her actions now as they once were before. Bucking and lashing out, he lost his grip on her neck, for that sweet blissful moment had come and gone, beauty was indeed fleeting and that was why it was sought relentlessly by all. 

This is where they differed finally. While she found herself in a frenzy, Rosencrantz was still as calm and pensive in his actions as he was in the beginning of the fight. But that did not mean he was still victorious or guaranteed a win. Even the frenzied barbarians were still quite the opponent no matter how much you tried to think two steps ahead. In the attempt to try and control her bucking, to end this fight once and for all, he felt nothing but air in return. 

Her frantic and unpredictable movements were impossible, and for once, Rose was finding himself back off, quickly away from those snapping jaws of hers and take a moment to rethink a strategy… Calmly he eyed the woman with a chilled, one-eyed gaze…

Health (20/50)
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 09, 2019, 01:25 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 14, 2019, 04:34 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 04:21 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 15, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 15, 2019, 07:47 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 18, 2019, 08:00 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 21, 2019, 01:41 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Rosencrantz - August 21, 2019, 06:09 PM
RE: got chlorine in my eyes - by Tundra - August 22, 2019, 08:15 PM