Moonspear Put my heart in its recipe
taking a ride on a cosmic train
649 Posts
Ooc — Noki
All Welcome 
76°, currently it is clear and set during the night. Located in Great Bear Wilderness, moonspear | ooc notes: set after the attack from Alison! Don't know how that thread ends yet, but she needs some newer threads to stay active :P | tagging: @Evergreen and @Ira for references! No reply, please!

It felt like months, though it had only been only a few days since she had come here from the field. The wounds still felt fresh, the once snowy princess with a pristine pelt as white as freshly fallen snow; was now stained, crossed with angry red wounds, unsightly if she were to think of it. It saddened her greatly, she had spent most of her time deep in this new pack's lands, away from the borders - she had not spoken to anyone just yet, the amount of new faces, smells, and the land was overwhelming; and if anything she had done her best to remain hidden and tucked away until now. 

Quietly she padded through the thick forest, with how the land was laid out, she could only assume they were on a mountain. Where was she? What pack was this? She couldn't remember anything after she had lost consciousness in the field, the last sight was that woman who had suffocated her - then, nothing. What did Evergreen and Ira think? She feared that they believed she had just up and left, abandoned Kaistleoki without a word. She would have preferred to be thought of dead. 

Looking around, she kept to the trees, trying to keep herself from gathering too much attention. It hurt to move, hurt to breathe, the healing had not been completed or nearly enough along and yet she still wondered... where was she and which direction was home?
Hiromi, Yuudai and Takeshi are welcome in all threads Reiko is in unless marked as Private! When outside of Northstar Vale it is always assumed one of her guards is near by and will be tagged into the thread if necessary!
Healing (2/6)
Severe bite wounds along neck, moderate along nape, and bruising. Healing will take 6 weeks starting Saturday, July 04.

Messages In This Thread
Put my heart in its recipe - by Reiko - August 21, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Jarilo - August 27, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Hydra - August 28, 2019, 01:23 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Vela - August 28, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Reiko - August 28, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Jarilo - August 29, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Hydra - September 09, 2019, 10:02 AM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Vela - September 09, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Reiko - September 11, 2019, 11:18 AM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Jarilo - September 12, 2019, 11:15 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Hydra - September 19, 2019, 01:08 PM