Moonspear Put my heart in its recipe
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
He roamed the night, content in its depths as his prowls began to give in to the pull of curiosity. With a little time to kill, and nothing else vying for his attention, he let his nose wiggle over the winds so that his paws could follow soon. The sterling Ostrega made quick work of the path, going easy, because it felt like the mountain was simply second-nature to him as he slowly zeroed in on someone very unfamiliar on the Spear.

Most of all lately, Jarilo had stayed away from whatever this circumstance had been to land her here, now. He had no earnest business helping heal, and he was actually happier to help watch the pups lately if he wasn't at guard of the mountain as a whole anyway. So largely, Reiko's tenure on Moonspear had gone unbothered by him until he surfaced from the woods towards her--moving with a long-striding walk that only he paused when he was well within her sights. He couldn't help but glance to her wounds, but ultimately decided it was good to see her moving around a bit.. within reason, right?

Hey, he chuffed, trying to fringe on some halfway-friendly-looking neutrality but truth was, he didn't know how to feel about her or her presence here now. He had only just appeared, though and with only bits and pieces of her story, plus having seen the wolves that had done this to her, he had his share of questions. Starting with, perhaps simply: Who are you?
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
Put my heart in its recipe - by Reiko - August 21, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Jarilo - August 27, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Hydra - August 28, 2019, 01:23 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Vela - August 28, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Reiko - August 28, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Jarilo - August 29, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Hydra - September 09, 2019, 10:02 AM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Vela - September 09, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Reiko - September 11, 2019, 11:18 AM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Jarilo - September 12, 2019, 11:15 PM