Moonspear Put my heart in its recipe
parts of stars, parts of legends
677 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Ecologist
He tilted his head a bit, a touch surprised to find Arcturus not to be a familiar name. Dark fur, golden eyes. He is my brother. Our beta, the sterling Ostrega detailed, maybe wondering if a description like that may ring as familiar to her. Either way, he mainly tried to shrug off Vela's remark--for he had not meant to say she looked like she was doing great, but he had hoped to hear from her how she fared, appearances aside. At least she's awake now. She's better off than she was.. he returned, glancing between his pale sister and the snow-furred stranger before there was plenty more to hear.

Now knowing what he did just helped to further affirm his suspicions, that he was absolutely right to not like any of it. Even if he had only pulled up on what had been their retreat. They did not mention Kaistleoki at all, not that I heard, he shook his head. Much of this was really the first he heard about the pack. The location, since it was along a waterway in the flatlands, was at least familiar to him. They claimed it was a case of mistaken identity--that you were not their intended target, I guess? But it seemed suspicious, he said, who was that careless? Someone best manage their rogues better, if shit like this was happening. He thought it was messy, if that was even really the case. Seemed like an easy coverup, though. They did leave their sincerest apologies, Jarilo added, mocking the lackluster tone the stranger of a beast had answered with--all to say he did not put a lot of faith in it.

He let that sink in, if it needed to, and wondered what she would think of Vela's mention. Hydra was going to want to know what her next move was going to be so long as it concerned their mountain, and he did too, honestly.
[Image: FTnkWJH.png]
Messages In This Thread
Put my heart in its recipe - by Reiko - August 21, 2019, 06:30 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Jarilo - August 27, 2019, 11:58 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Hydra - August 28, 2019, 01:23 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Vela - August 28, 2019, 03:23 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Reiko - August 28, 2019, 04:53 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Jarilo - August 29, 2019, 11:09 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Hydra - September 09, 2019, 10:02 AM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Vela - September 09, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Reiko - September 11, 2019, 11:18 AM
RE: Put my heart in its recipe - by Jarilo - September 12, 2019, 11:15 PM